I suggest you ...

Support for Readability/Instapaper

Some feeds block feedly from showing the full article (e.g., Paul Krugman's NYT blog). However, you could add the Mobilizer function from Readability or Instapaper and solve that problem. It would help immensely and keep readers inside Feedly.

340 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Jonathan Biddle shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

14 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Santi Badp commented  · 

This is the main reason I use the Paper app on Android instead of the official client.

• Jorge Quintanilla commented  · 

Yes, please. This is one of the main reasons why i sometimes use Reeder. I would love to keep everything on the web interface. Feedbin has done it, Newsblur has done it.

Any updates on the progress?

• Mohamad commented  · 

Yes please. Hope for "the ability to use the readability renderer to display content within Feedly".

• evan bernstein commented  · 

It would be nice if I could easily add an article to Instapaper. Right now I have to open the article in a separate tab, then click the chrome extension button. It would be nice if that was built right into feedly.

• Jason Quinlan commented  · 

Yes, please implement one-click to Instapaper just like the Pocket button. Am not much of Pocket fan and have setup IFTTT to post my Pocket posts automatically to Instapaper, but really this should be a standard feature.

• Daniel Merriott commented  · 

IFTTT, Reeder for iPhone, and many others have this working out of the box. Hopefully it won't be too long before Feedly has this available as a one-click button for Pro users?

• Anonymous commented  · 

Add built in support for Readability, please!

• Ej Schenck commented  · 

Definitely should have a share to readability function. What would also be nice is to have the inline readability display like feedbin and reeder have.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Hit there, I'd like to be able to save articles to Readability, much like pocket and instapaper.

Also, I like some aspects of the iOS Feedly app, but I'm ingrained in Reeder... but, the ability to remove clutter through Readability in the article (not the browser) would be an incentive to move over.

• Jamie Cockrill commented  · 

it would be good if Feedly worked with the Instapaper 'Read Later' bookmarklet like Google Reader did. When you executed the bookmarklet, it would save the article of the article that currently had focus, not save the Feedly/Google Reader web-page.

• Ed D commented  · 

Not sure if it's explicit in the request or not, but I'd like to see Readability incorporated into the sharing options just like Instapaper and Pocket. Don't absolutely need to see my reading list in feedly, or even use it to render full view (though that would be a great perk).

• Zachary Weston Lewis commented  · 

I'd like to be able to both use the readability renderer to view content and to see my reading lists in Feedly.

• Andrew Pirkola commented  · 

By integration do you mean (1) the ability to publish to readability (2) the ability to see the readability reading list in Feedly or (3) the ability to use the readability renderer to display content within Feedly?

Feedback and Knowledge Base